jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Yeah!

I'VE FINISHED MY EXAMS!!!!!!!!  http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/37.gif I'm the happiest girl in the world. My marks will be available in 4 days I think. So I won't study anything till September. http://d54.decoo.jp/data/emoji/1f47909c2f320c99ab3f9077d5806447.gif But that's not important. This posts is about my new stuff!! When I finished my exams I went shopping and that's what I bought.

These new nail polish are from H&M. They're sooo cheap. Aren't they cute? Which one do you want me to wear today? I cannot decide!


 Also, from H&M, Hello Kitty coconut&lime lipbalm and some make-up!


 This little mirror is not new but I wanted to show it to you. I bought it in a small shop in ''El rincón de la Victoria'' which is an small village near the beach where I stay every summer.


This is my body milk colection


And the products I often use to cleanse my skin http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/16.gif


My friend said that tomorrow we will hang out because we all finished our Selectividad exams. Well only the people that didn't fail any subject before. I think only the 20% of people from my high school were able to do those exams. http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/13.gif
I'll do a list with the things I would like to do this summer instead of studying.
About soccer, Spain lost today against Switzerland. http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/41.gif WHAT'S HAPPENING??! Spain will always be the best team in the world, no matter what they to. I wish luck for my country.
 GO SPAIN!!



Today's song: MIA - XXXO
 

10 comentarios:

Ken dijo...

i was surprised when i woke up to watch the game and spain was losing

Lisianthus dijo...

Yeahhhhhhh that was quite hard to accept. :( But i'm sure they'll do it better the next time!!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com dijo...

awww hello kitty makeup! i wish my h&m had those

Tammy dijo...

I say the orange one!!! :D

Thanh Thao dijo...

Congratulations for finishing your exams! it must be so relieving!

Cute stuff you bought, and your body lotion collection is awesome! :-))

Emi ♥ dijo...

yes go Spain!!! and so many beautiful products *__*

Nikki dijo...

Ooooh, I love how pretty nail polish is in a row, rainbow~~~ I say why limit yourself to just one color? Experiment with combinations! =D

And that Hello Kitty stuff... *wants* ><;;; Your mirror is also very cute, reminds me a bit of "Jill Stuart" stuff, very popular in Japan~

Lorine Kalista Noor dijo...

heylo! Thank's for you opinion and I appreciate it a lot.
Well, I'm muslim and I don't go to church to darling :)
Hey no.. Hell no! I'm not angry with your opinion dear.. It's nice to hear the other opinion..
Well have a great day too and oh! Nice post! <3
xo, Lorine

Lisianthus dijo...

@nikki My mum combined the colours hahahaaha! I finally decided to put my nails in blue because it's the colour of the swimming pool. silly hahaha!
@Tammy next time will be orange!! just for you! <33
@lorine ohh sorry i didn't know you were muslim!! how dumb!! i'm glad you weren't angry. that was nice to hear your opinion too! by the way, God has to be good with you because you're a great girl.

annie dijo...

hi! thanks for following!
lucky you, i still have one more exam to go :(
love the mirror!! its so vintage glam xoxo

p.s. argh nearly panicked cos everythings in spanish LOL

© They say JUMP, you say HOW HIGH? - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart