lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

Italy.

I've been off a lot of days ago for a good reason: PARTIES.
I've missed them, specially because this year has been terrible for my mental health. Lol.
Soo I met an Italian on Friday......enough said. You can imagine what happened!!
He was soooooooooooo sweet with me and I was impressed. And now I'm thinking to go to Italy for Erasmus in few years lol. If they're all like that guy...
Yesterday I went to the swimming pool with friends.
And today I'M OBVIOUSLY SUPPORTING SPAIN!!!!!!!!!! VAMOS ESPAÑAAAA!!

5 comentarios:

Thanh Thao dijo...

I'm going to watch the game, too!! So excited, I also hope that Spain will win! :-))

ayu dijo...

woohooo GOOD LUCK FOR SPAIN :D my friends support spain too, but i don't. i don't like soccer hehehe

visit and leave your comment on my blog please :D please follow back my blog, i follwed you dear :D

http://fairyflosstome.blogspot.com/

thank you,
ayu :D

♥.:。✿*゚ριмвσℓιи∂α.:。✿*゚♥ dijo...

Hi !!

Eso Vamos España!!!
Aunque no soy de españa xD
Pero mi Pais Belgica no participo, asi que mi support va para españa.
Besitos
::: (\(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°
☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆ Pimbolinda

Sybil dijo...

oh yes!!! parties all the way! hahaha! :D good to know you're having fun! :D

Animated Confessions

Jess dijo...

I'm not from Spain... but still a fan!!
Good luck!

xoxo
jess

http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

© They say JUMP, you say HOW HIGH? - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart