lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

One day to go.

So tomorrow I have 3 Selectividad exams.
+ Spanish (and Spanish literature)
+ History of Phylosophy
+ Italian

And today I have no life. Just studying studying studying. And colouring my books. That's the best way to remember I think. I have nothing to tell you but my study sessions. Grrrr!!
Now I'm with Karl Marx. I really enjoy studying phylosophy so it won't be a problem for me! I'm quite scared of Spanish. Because there are lots of spanish writters I have to remember.

I wish everybody a better day than mine.

(I'm hungry right now. I just forget to eat at 12 pm before lunch. I'LL EAT MY BOOKS THEN.)

7 comentarios:

Gemma Eales dijo...

haa good luck, im sure you'll be fine :D xx

Thess dijo...

good luck! *_*
Phylosophy is great!^^

Thanh Thao dijo...

Good luck with studying! Think of the relaxing time after the exams! XD

fifi dijo...

good luck for your exams! :D

Rebecca Clairine dijo...

thx for ur sweet comment on my post :)

done followed u back :D
good luck for ur exams !

sorry about the long reply,,
visit back anytime,
xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Lorine Kalista Noor dijo...

goodluck dear! finally I could comment you!

Lisianthus dijo...

Awwww you girls are so sweet!!Thank you so so much!!
@Rebecca Of courseeeeeeee!! <33

© They say JUMP, you say HOW HIGH? - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart