domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE.

Sooo it's hot today. That's Córdoba. http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/69.gif


















A few days ago I went to Madrid because I needed to do some interviews. I'll live in Madrid next year because I want to be psychologist and here in Córdoba we don't have a university of psychology,and I need a hall of residence to live in. They want a good, cooperative girl. That's me? Not sure. But let's try.
Then I went to Starbucks http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty/7bErl1_220.gif and I had an iced coffee with mum, aunt and my cousin Andrea. http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/50.gif

Btw I bought 2 new pairs of shoes!! http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/44.gif I'm sooo happy.
As you can see I've already used the black ones (for my graduation party)



















And that's all. Now I have to study Spanish because I have Selectividad exams http://babydoll.nu/wp-content/uploads/free1/smilies/hellokitty2/13.gif (for entering to the university...). Alea jacta est.
I leave you a song that I surprisingly found in my 160GB Ipod Classic. As mum says ''You have a lot of music for just 2 ears''.
Have a nice day!

8 comentarios:

Jenny dijo...

Mmmm looks yum!

Thess dijo...

hi^^
of course I will follow you if you follow me :3

I live in Germany..

I like your blog very cute :3

Anónimo dijo...

eres increible! xD, yo no puedo hablar tantos idiomas. Creo que si quieres más visitas debes publicar fotos de las ciudades que visitas eso seria lindo^^ Saludos y suerte :3

Ain Parfait dijo...

Starbucks and shoes! Sounds like the perfect match ;)

jannie dijo...

wow. i did not know you have another blog. i followed this one too as well as the one in spanish. :)

those frappuccinos look so yummy. also, it sounds exciting to be moving to madrid. i've always wanted to visit spain. it's one of my dream travel destinations. :)

take care and thank you so much for leaving a comment in my blog about my makeup storage. :D

milk-chan dijo...

Hi there!!

=) so you are from Spain but writes in english ( T.T
damn it! it's time to practice my english too jejej)
*-* omg! travel to another place for studing what you want
should be awesome and exciting!
*-* you're gonna be totally independent =) I like that x3!

Btw those frapuccinos looks irresistible *-*!

Thanks for leave a comment in my blog, I'll pass for yours whenever I can n.n and of course that I follow you!

n.n)/ baii bee!

Pd. I also love your shoes *A*

shihoco by PLadge dijo...

Hi!!Thank you for leaving your comment on my blog, I'm really happy to know you.
I followed your blog too,Thank you~~☆

Nice shoes on this pics! I like black one a lot.

I hope we can be good friend! Gracias^^v

Anónimo dijo...

love the shoes!
http://chahanasblog.blogspot.com/

© They say JUMP, you say HOW HIGH? - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart