domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Grandpa's 87th Bday.

TODAY I'VE EATED (-dinner):

+ 3 diet cookies
+ Coffee
+ Salad
+ Turkey Sandwich
+ Soja-Vanilla Dessert
+ Melon
+ Tea

Yesterday was my Grandpa's 87th Bday and today we went to his house and Grandma's to have rice. Well, I followed my diet programme...hahaha. He received some presents from us: a tracksuit (just the pants), a small lantern and a stripped shirt.
I have now 23 followers and I feel great for that, I just wanna say thank you again!


I love the new beach colection by Oysho. I'm thinking of buying a new dress for the beach, what do you think? I love soft colours.



Today's song: Melissa Horn - Falla fritt (by the way, does anyone know how to insert a youtube video but without the video, I mean, only the audio bar? Please, help me!)


13 comentarios:

Thanh Thao dijo...

Hey, thanks for your nice comment! I will be following from now on!

Many greets back from Germany!

Lisianthus dijo...

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu <3333333

Bijin Blair dijo...

Awww congrats on the 25 followers sweets :)

Nikki dijo...

Thanks for following me + comment!!! ANd congrats on the followers~~~
^^b

Sophie dijo...

hi there :)
thanks for the follow and lovely comment. I edit my photos using analog colour toy camera editor :) have a google and download the trial version xxx

Ken dijo...

thank u for following me!
i am following u now
from your follower in america!

RamblingRose26 dijo...

Hola!
Thanks for following me.
I want to buy a new dress for this summer, too.
I like this one from bershka: http://www.bershka.com/lookbook.php?order=159&group=favorito

Jenny dijo...

The Oysho collection is quite lovely!! :O

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey dijo...

thanks for your comment on my blog :)
i'm going to follow you back, but i didn't find the follow button, eh?

sherlyn dijo...

holaaa :D
the oysho collection is cute :D
thanks for the comment and for following me :D
have a nice dayy

Ladinia DalinTasya dijo...

hola !
thank you so much for following me and yes i love to follow your blog too :)
gracias for your comment on my blog

have a wonderful day
(never w/ the bad spanish language)

xoxo
-T-

Tammy dijo...

Ooh wow happy birthday to your grampa :)

Thanks for following my blog ^^

dblchin (double chin) dijo...

Yes dear! I love soft colours too! They compliment my skin v much~

© They say JUMP, you say HOW HIGH? - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart