sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

D.I.E.T. (Do I Eat Tomatoes?)

http://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1pMjPu3WoojEPhens-cDlqN3C4_nwXKlI0-9d6IR2tg7lL4tDx1bl_g8UO6eaYT1ocEMRzlPqnklk
1:34 am now in Spain and still awaken. Today was such a boring day.
I just want to get a life...again. Selectividad is like a pain in the ass. I'll finish my exams this Wednesday though.

Stupid title today. LMAO. I don't have enough imagination for a better name but the answer will be fuck yeah...lots of tomatoes...

http://www.universodietas.com/wp-content/uploads/Soy-whey-protein-diet.jpg

For those people who didn't know, I'm on a diet. I'm currently 54kg, so let's see what's my weight in a month. I'm following Magnesium diet. It's important to eat vegetables, fruit and fish, above all. I don't think is hard right now because I always plan what i'm gonna eat and I'm optimistic about my results. I also use Wii fit plus, I usually go for a stroll, and I have an static bike in my house (very olddd) and they help me a lot.

Right now I miss my argentinian friend Javier (from Interpals) He's a great guy.

Today I've just studied History of Art Is interesting but hard to remember every name... My mum is a lawyer so I went with her and while she was working I was studying in a desk she prepared for me. That's because I have so many distractions at home.

I wanna die. LOL.

3 comentarios:

Ian K dijo...

HOLA!
Thanks for your kind comment and for following me! I appreciate it very much :DD

But hey, you seem to be living an interesting life as well - go out there and enjoy it. You say you like travelling right? Head down to Australia sometime! You'll love it here, guaranteed :D

Keep those posts coming! :)

Lisianthus dijo...

Thank you so much Ian. I'd definetely go to Australia and why not, visit youuu!! Hahaha!!
Thank you sincerely for been my new follower. You have a piece of my heart now!!

Mudrica Rusfiani dijo...

Hey, thanks for playing on my blog and dropped sweet comment.
I've already followed you back.

speak about your diet, now I'm currently learning in nutrition major. so I'm fully supporting you for this. hope that you can get an ideal weight. (don't get too skinny!)

xoxo

© They say JUMP, you say HOW HIGH? - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart